Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Courtney's Cookie Exchange!

So, the day after the D's 1st Annual Holiday Party, I was lucky enough to be invited to Courtney's Cookie Exchange.

Directions: Bring 8 million cookies (ok, not really, but it might as well have been) & 8 thousand copies of the cookie recipe to exchange with the other gals.
Ummmmm....about that.
My cookies? Pillsbury.

My recipe? Drive to the store. Buy some of this. Take it home. Bake it. Or eat it raw. Whatever. Call Laine. Invite her over. Thank her for making your holidays easier. Give her some cookies. Or some dough. Whatever.
{I'm such a cheater!}

And, because we were all painfully tired from the night before, I failed to take pics of us all. We did however sit around & look at pics from the night before.
Now, somehow I managed to take pictures of all the dining room decorations & our lovely spread!




We all got to go home with tons of cookies, and a tube of dough! It was so great to have child-free girl time!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Jessica said...

I LOVE my cookie dough! Nothing better than tearing of a chunk of chocolate chip cookie dough and sitting down in front of the t.v.
A wise man once said " It's the gift that keeps on giving!!!"

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

ahahahahahahhahha that is awesome so so awesome!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home