Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gage Went to a Sleepover! ...and he SLEPT OVER!

Yes, that's right.
Gage slept over with his friend, T last weekend.
It helped that there were 3 boys spending the night with T that night. It was the cutest, and I'm so proud of my little man! I can't believe he's grown up so fast. We're already in the land of sleepovers. CRAZY, isn't it?



I really WISH I had a picture of all them in the living room. Amanda & I made a big pallet for the boys, and they all slept one after another after another like 4 little hot dogs in a package! They were so cute. But, it was late & I didn't have my camera then...so, oh well.

The next morning, I went down there at 10 with my coffee cup in hand. Everyone was having so much fun---that we didn't even leave there until 5pm. My goodness!!!!

And the boys...oh my gosh. They had so much fun playing with the electric wheelchair/scooter chair. Maybe not PC---but it was so much fun for those kiddos. Who knew the little ones would have so much fun with that thing?






Ahhhh....good times.
Gage is definitely making friends, and making memories. Nothing could please me more.
:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

WOW! Just...WOW! :)

I was already amazed by how tall Gage has gotten. And now he is going to sleepovers and staying. That is big! I cannot believe that this is the same little teeny-tiny boy with the huge brown eyes that stole my grandmotherly heart; how is it possible that so much time has passed.

I'm just so glad the huge brown eyes stay the same!!! :)

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

How fun!!! Sleepovers also mean a night to do whatever!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home