Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 01, 2010

GROSS!




...today's pet peeve: people with braces who somehow think that they have a free pass to just NOT close their mouths when they eat, or they open their mouths even wider & do excessive sucking to help keep bits of food from getting stuck in their braces.

News flash: been there, had braces, didn't smack. If you can't eat XYZ in public because you can't keep from smacking or close your lips around it---then don't frickin' eat it in public.

I went years without a hamburger for that very reason. I also missed out on ribs & corn on the cob, to spare the general public from seeing that or hearing that.

Eating noises are disgusting.

That's my $0.02.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

SO THERE with you.
I had braces for three years. The first day I got my braces off,I went straight for a caramel apple with nuts.

And this is how long ago I had braces... my orthodontist had to write "No Now & Laters" on the list of denied foods.

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Ugh! Braces or no braces, food noises irritate the hell out of me too!!! I pretty much cannot go to a movie theatre for fear of the 'over-enthusiastic popcorn eater' behind me.... I just wait for it to come out on pay-per-view.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Steph---I am soooo there with you on the popcorn thing!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

BWAAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home