Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Good Stuff....

Okay...so I failed to name the products that Dammit Arlene got us into...

THE GOOD STUFF: Tuel (or 2L) Skin Care; it's OMG-wonderful.
www.tuelskincare.com
For Texas, the website only lists one place to get it:
Tyler
Arlene Gregg
903.944.8157

The shampoo & conditioner: I've posted about them before. They are WONDERFUL for every-once-in-a-while use if you have a very dry scalp like me. If you have a normal head then they are probably wonderful all the time. Mom loves them for all the time, but I need something a bit more nourishing to the scalp.
The shampoo & conditioner I'm talking about---Alterna's Hair Caviar.
What I actually prefer for my scalp: Tigi Oatmeal & Honey {mmmm....and it smells like cake batter!}

Okay...those are my product updates.
:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home