Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear....

Dear nails: won't you just mani-pedi YOURSELVES? I don't want to stop what I'm doing to take this polish off & start over? But---you're chipping, and you need attention. Why oh why won't you just do it yourself?

Dear fabric: I know that you are new, and I bought you to make curtains for the playroom, and cover the living room throw pillows....but won't you just sew yourself??? All of my sewing stuff is still packed. By that I mean, in boxes, crammed waaaaay back in the back of the upstairs bedroom closet where we have things that need to go into the attic, but we haven't laid down more wood in the attic so we'll have more space for the attic stuff....so the closet is really, um...full....of stuff that I don't want to sort through right now. CLOSET: sort yourself. FABRIC: sew yourself.

....house, clean yourself.
...Gage---feed yourself (by that, I mean prepare your own meals).
...hair? style yourself.
...legs---shave yourself.

Clearly---I don't have time to blog right now.
I've got a lot of stuff that I NEED to be doing.

5 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Zephra said...

For some reason Google won't let me log into post. Nothing but issues. We need to get together to visit so add that to your list.

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

Love this.
My pedis are destroyed by 4-5 visits to the pool with the boys every week.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger lisa said...

And I would add Dishwasher load and unload yourself and laundry fold yourself. I can get it in the washer and dryer and then I just can't seem to put it away. Oh, well . . .

 
At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny...no time to blog yet I see 4 posts from today!
:)

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

P---that's because I got the toenails & fingernails done... I opted NOT to sew or schlep out all of the sewing stuff... and I've even done a little light cleaning this morning!
I'm on a roll!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home