Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, July 05, 2010

Aaahhhhhhh......

How I spent the past few days:


I wish.
No, I was AT the lake.
My getting into the water this time was an EPIC FAIL.
It was a bit more like:


I've been voted:
(*) Most likely to drown 30 people who try to save me if I fall into the water,
(*) Most likely to be the type of person that you have to knock out before you try to rescue them from water.

And I told them---I'd actually prefer to be just KNOCKED OUT rather than unexpectedly find myself in the water. I really do believe that's the key: I can mentally prepare myself if I know that I'm about to be IN the water. The random-suddenly-falling-in that happened over the weekend---freak out of EPIC proportion. Clearly, I've got to continue working on my water issues.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you fall off your boat? Oh no!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I am part fish and really wish that I had gills sometimes, but I would NOT be cool with falling in under many circumstances. CHOOSING is a very important part of enjoying being in and around water. Sorry that this happened.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home