Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 15, 2010

M&J came to visit! {Saturday}

Hubby's bestie, Mark, came for a visit.

I tell you---he & Hubby are two peas in a pod.
Jana, his wife, kept joking, "We'll give you guys some privacy if y'all want a room."

It was sooooo great to see them!
We last saw them when Gage was little. Like a year old.
It's really been about 3 years now.

Anyway----they used to live in ATL, but they've just recently moved back to Texas, and we're mentally making big plans to visit them this Summer in San Antonio! Hello, Alamo! Here we come!

They are up in Big D for a whirl-wind weekend of visiting family & friends, and guess what? We got them first!!!

We had fun playing Catch Phrase, and just catching up. J's gone back to school. M's an architect, and studying for...something. A big test I think. I forget what it's called. And M&J will probably just laugh at my architect-lingo-incompetence here in this section.
That's okay. I willingly laugh at myself.

:)
Pics from the evening:

{J,M,Me,Hubby,Gage,Ranger}


{Playing Catch Phrase...I believe Hubby was trying to get Mark to guess "bootleg"}

The big Losers!...I mean, Winners. {I'm still convinced they cheated.}


We all had such a great time, and stayed up way past our bedtime.
:)

M&J----we enjoyed it! Come again!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the "bromance" lives on! LOL!
Looks like a fun evening was had by all :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home