Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introducing: The NEXT Karate Kid!

Here's Our Little White Belt!


{the above photos were actually taken at home, AFTER our first lesson, and AFTER he got his first ever uniform!}

We had our first lesson today.
The first little bit was rough, and Gage reeeeeeeeeeeally had to warm up to the whole concept of karate/taekwondo. But, man, when he did---he had a GREAT time!





{Really? Is giving a 4 year old a pair of Nun-Chucks in ANYONE's best interest? Really?}


And, to celebrate---I got Gage a new shirt:

{A little bit tacky, I know...but I couldn't resist. Target was just daring me to buy it. And I can't really pass up a dare like that, now can I?}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

Ohhhh, I just love him in his little karate uniform! And I also like the t-shirt! Tacky is all in the eye of the beholder, and I like it! ;) I just think Gage is going to be so great at karate; what a great use of all that little boy energy. All of these pix--at karate, on his bike--he is just getting SO BIG!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home