Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Poor Buddy....

Gage came in from the backyard just a cryyyyyying.

Gage, what happened?
"I threw the baseball up, and it came down and hit me in the head."
Gage, didn't Mommy tell you not to do that? Didn't Mommy tell you that if it hit you it would hurt?
"Yes."
Where does it hurt?
"Here. And here."
Did you do it TWICE!?
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssss." {still crying.}

I had to remove myself from the room b/c I couldn't stop laughing.
Poor buddy.
I felt bad, but come on! TWICE?

He's so his father's son.
When Hubby was little, they had multiple ER visits in the SAME day because Hubby thought it was a good idea to ride his tricycle down the stairs. After the first time, his mother took his tricycle away. Well, needless to say, he found it & tried his stunt again.
Some kids never learn.
...and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Poor Buddy...
"It hit me right here."


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww the pic with the two ice pack is precious.

Do you ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos...well pay attention most of the videos are of men and boys & the silly things they get into. LOL!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

As least you know where he gets it from.

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That is so funny! At least he didn't try it three times...

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

omg... I felt so bad for the little guy, but when I saw the little ice packs he was holding on his head where it hit him I laughed out loud! What a cute kid you have :) Kya would love Gage lol..hahahaha

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

omg... I felt so bad for the little guy, but when I saw the little ice packs he was holding on his head where it hit him I laughed out loud! What a cute kid you have :) Kya would love Gage lol..hahahaha

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

After reading the other comments, I don't feel quite so bad now that I cracked up at the two-ice-pack picture. The look on Gage's little face in that pic is priceless!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

That kid is so funny and so cute. That last pic is so adorable

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home