Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Gage....You Make Me Laugh....



Sweet Child of Mine----you make me laugh so much.
You bring me more joy than you'll ever know!
...even if you are kind of a smart-ass at times.

Conversation yesterday...in the car, going to Memaw's because Mommy had an interview for an upcoming internship....
Mommy: "Well, do you think they'll like me?"
Gage: "If they don't, you can just go home and cry like a whiney baby."
Mommy: "But they might like me! What do I do if they like me?"
Gage: "Then you have to just stay there and play with them." {pause} "It's not rocket science!"

Thanks, dear.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Oh, the perfect wisdom of a child.

And I’m sure you will do great!

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Kids got a good point.

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

oh my gosh...

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Judy said...

LOL!!!!!!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Hee hee, clever little bugger!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Heehee--"it's not rocket science." Indeed. =)

 
At 2:22 AM , Blogger Laura said...

He is right...and funny too!

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Hey - left answers to your questions about TOOBING!!! They are in the comment section of my post. ;-)

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness....imagine his teen years!

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

Duh. lol He reminds me so much of my 17-year-old. He's always been funny and sometimes I should probably really be mad at him, but it's so hard when you're laughing hysterically.

Yup. That's what you have to look forward to.

Hope all went well with the interview!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

How funny...I cant wait for those days!! I am so glad you found me, and I hope all is well :)

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

That is so cute! Gage is awesome. DUH MOM!

 
At 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 
At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home