Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Wedding....Rehearsal Dinner....

This post will mostly be pictures.

So, my dad & his 24 year old bride got married.

Rehearsal Dinner....

Allen & I were posing for the camera...


Me & Hubby....


This is my Gammy! Isn't she so cute?


Hubby made a toast....






The menu was delicious. As ALWAYS. Hattie's is one of my favorite restaurants ever. It's in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas. I had fabulous Mimosas, made with freshly squeezed orange juice, yummy tomato bisque with mini grilled cheese, pecan crusted catfish, and finally---banana almond bread pudding. The entire meal was just delicious. Like I mentioned---it always is!
:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Sounds like a good time with some wicked good comfort food to boot.

 
At 3:12 AM , Blogger mackyton said...

Hope wedding rehearsal helped in making real function the best. My cousin planned his first wedding anniversary at one of the pretty New York wedding venues last week. All the preparations were quite impressive and well managed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home