Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Wedding....Rehearsal Dinner....

This post will mostly be pictures.

So, my dad & his 24 year old bride got married.

Rehearsal Dinner....

Allen & I were posing for the camera...


Me & Hubby....


This is my Gammy! Isn't she so cute?


Hubby made a toast....






The menu was delicious. As ALWAYS. Hattie's is one of my favorite restaurants ever. It's in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas. I had fabulous Mimosas, made with freshly squeezed orange juice, yummy tomato bisque with mini grilled cheese, pecan crusted catfish, and finally---banana almond bread pudding. The entire meal was just delicious. Like I mentioned---it always is!
:)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Sounds like a good time with some wicked good comfort food to boot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home