Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, February 01, 2009

SuperBowlSunday....not a TOTALLY wasted day...

It's no big secret that I'm not that much of a football fan.
So, needless to say, I don't care about this Super Bowl game going on as I type this.

:)

Today was not totally wasted in light of the Super Bowl....

I took a nap....which I hardly ever do...and when I woke up, we went down to the lake to feed the ducks & walk. No, we didn't walk from our house to the lake...(Gaston Ave. with a stroller??? No thanks!)

We went, and Gage really had a good time.







While Daddy's been watching the Super Bowl...we've played Chutes & Ladders...Gage has had a bath...we did the dishes, and baked some cookies.

It's been a pretty good Super Bowl afterall....






(and yes, that is sticky blue stuff smeared on his forehead between his eyes. A sure sign of a good day!)

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Very cute photos! I would have passed the day doing other stuff too! Super bowl is not here thank goodness!

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

I LOVE your pjs. What kind are they? I wish I were in my pjs (in the bed)right now. We have company so no can do... Oh well.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

PJs: actually, I bought them at Sam's, or Costco....about 5 years ago. They're big & flannel, and soooooooo comfy!
:)

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Great day. We went to a different playground this morning where we climbed up ropes and slid down slides. After a stop for bagels, we headed home where we all took a nap to rest up for 3B's first SuperBowl party. None of us watched the game, but we did have fun playing with friends. That's what it's all about, right?

 
At 5:30 AM , Blogger Beth said...

You and Gage had a great Super Bowl- avoidance day. It can be done!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Sounds like a wonderful Superbowl Sunday. I love the pics. The unfrozen lake is making me long for spring.

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

What a wonderful day! And the weather looked just gorgeous!

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Angel said...

gawd, he just gets cuter and cuter...and so do you! damn!

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Love the photo's! Hope everything is well!

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Oh, what a gorgeous day, sounds like you made the most of your day:)

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Shea said...

Now that's my kind of Superbowl party! :) I like the PJ's too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home