Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Saturday....Part Two!

******************************
So....after our big bowling adventure, we came home for a little R&R before....Sadie's 1st Birthday Party!

:)




She's walking now, and it's soooooo cute!


This child...seriously...got a mad-crazy-amount of gifts. Toys, and OMG, the clothes. I soooooo need a little girl!


Gage kept trying to change the TV to "toons" with this toy clicker. It was pretty cute.





Oh, she was precious, and tired, and slept through the end of her party.
:)
So cute!
I can't believe we've known Sadie Bug Lady Bug for almost a year!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Judy said...

That cake looks awesome! I love the ladybug theme!

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

That is such a cute cake and the fact that they dressed her to match it...precious.

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Did your Mamasita do that cake? It's beautemous...sorta like that precious little girl.

I could not help but think about Masyn when I read this post. I don't want to make you feel bad, but I just want you to know that I think about her, your little girl. Gage would be/will be, whatever you choose, the BEST big brother ever. Imagine Gage's big brown eyes in the face of a baby girl. Awwww...

School. EEEK. You're DAMN RIGHT we can do it!!! Thanks for your words; I needed them. :)

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

That cake is too cute! And you know I love ladybugs. And...I just have to say it...that little girl is ADORABLE!!!

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

She is such a cute little girl!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger lisa said...

That's so cute! What a great idea for a first birthday!

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

so did your mom make that cake too? it is freaking gorg! i love love love it. i want one for my birthday. sigh...i just want cake.
stupid diet.

your son is so cute. seriously, he is going to be a massive heart breaker when he is older. little girls in your area are totally screwed!

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

i really really love the lady bug theme down to her little ladybug skirt! Did her mom make it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home