Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a looooong week.

So, many of you missed me this past week.
I'm sooooo flattered!

It was such.a.long.week.

Monday & Tuesday I had this special bereavement training that focuses on prenatal and perinatal loss.
Plus, I had class Monday night.

Then, I worked W/TH/FRI...so it was a full week.

I was supposed to attend class Thursday night, but that didn't happen.
Hubby & I instead met back at the house to go over his recent lab results from his doc. Not stellar. Cholesterol issues, borderline diabetic. We've got dietary changes & exercise in our future! Not to mention that we're both genetically pre-wired to have cholesterol issues, so...we better start paying attention, right???

I promise---I'll get this blog caught up! I promise!

7 Comments:

At 3:22 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Whoa! No wonder we didn't hear from you; I had a sneaking suspicion it was like that!

Bummer on the hub's bad labs; he looks to be in such great shape, those genetics can really trip a person up. Good thing you guys are on it quick.

Hope this week calms down a little for ya. Yeah, right. You're the Mom of a 3-year-old, a wife, a student, an employee. Yup, real calm! :)

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Wow you were busy!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I worry about my husband having those issues. While he is thin, he eats garbage all the time. Always fast food and soda. I cook healthy for the most part, but when he is away from home he doesn't eat good at all...even if I pack him a lunch!

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

And that is a very busy week. I was wondering why I hadn't seen posts from you.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Kate said...

If it makes you feel better, my hubby has high cholesterol. He eats ridiculously well--he hates fast food!--runs marathons, etc., but he can't fight the genes. I once said maybe it would be worse if he didn't take such good care of himself and that made him feel a little better.

It still sucks.

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

And Wednesday you spent a lot of quality time with a super duper friend who needed your assistance!!! Thank you for all that did for me while I was in the hospital. You're awesome!

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Erica said...

What are you in school for?? I noticed you went to a prenatal/perinatal loss training. I am a neonatal icu nurse, so I was just interested??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home