Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sadie Bug Lady Bug....

So, Sadie-bug is now a year old. I mentioned that we attended her 1st birthday party last Saturday.

Well....if you don't remember from way back when, I must point out that Sadie is the 1st person Gage ever thanked God for in a prayer.

Well...here we go, Sadie's taking the cake on another first.
She has been the first person that he's drawn a picture of, complete with eyes & everything!
"Gage, tell me about your drawing."
"It's Sadie! And these are her eyes."
...of course!




Pics taken Saturday before Sadie's party.
:)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Well of course. I could see it. Looks just like her.

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Beth said...

A connection at such a young age is not only sweet but shows Gage's loving nature - and what he has learned about loving.

 
At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww How SWEET :) Gage is the sweetest little guy ever!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Bee (the one who muses) said...

That is so cute!

Nobody has ever wanted to draw a picture of me. ;o)

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw, a little crush already! :)

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

I think this proves what a great big brother Gage would be. Just sayin'. :)

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

He's just so very CUTE!

A total sweetheart and a cutie patootie!

How much fun you must be having!

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Bug! I love when childrens art starts to look like something. Of course I like their abstract art too.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

He is a doll. I love the name Sadie.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Aw, so very sweet! I am reading back over your adventures and photos, he makes my heart smile and so do you. You are a fab mommy!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Love said...

awww...he's so sweet! love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home