Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a Difference A Year Makes...

...or not.
We're still doin' the same ol' goofy stuff.

August 2007:


Gage, your Mommy won't always be this cool. Soak it up now, Buddy.
Some day, you'll go off to school...you'll meet new friends...at some point you will want me to drop you off down the block instead of right there in front of the school/party/dance/etc. Some day you'll drive a car & you'll head off to some girl's house with a bouquet of flowers. You'll think she's prettier than me, and you'll want to spend your time with your little friends instead of me.

But for now, this is all that matters!
August 2008:


(And yes, Mario, I'm totally rockin' the Goonies tee-shirt!)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

He is soooo precious!
So are you.
I have a grey Goonies shirt.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

adorable!!!
my he's grown.......

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Vampdaddy said...

What great photos!

Sadly, I do not have a Goonies shirt -- although I actually have the soundtrack somewhere in my cd piles!

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Could the two of you be any cuter?!?!?!?!? LOVE IT!

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

Hi there! I found you via Chris at Diet Coke Rocks! ... it looks like we have little boys the same age!

 
At 5:01 AM , Blogger Dana said...

You are such a cute mommy...how could any girl ever be cuter than you?

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger Kaylee said...

Too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I've never heard of Domino magazine, but I'm definitely going to go get one if it has pretty pictures and dream world rooms like BHG =D

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger angie said...

I love that you are a totally goofy mom! He is so lucky!

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Christy said...

You guys are so cute together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home