Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gage: Advocate for Spanked Children Everywhere.

So, I forgot to post this funny story from our trip to the zoo on Mother's Day.

So, after we ate our lunch & ice cream, we stopped in the rest rooms. Gage went in with me.

As we entered the ladies room, there was a mom giving her son a spanking. She was whoopin' that ass, if you know what I mean. I have no idea what happened before that, but it was clear that she was DONE with whatever it was.

So, Gage & I enter the bathroom. She & her son were about 3 feet inside the door.

Gage immediately took a wide-legged stance & scrunched his little face. He pointed at her with all of his might & loudly said, "NO HITTING! THAT IS NOT NICE!"

I quickly walked us both into a stall, avoiding eye contact with the poor mom who was just reprimanded by my 2 year old. She said "he's getting a spanking!" and there wasn't much more conversation.

Gage knows a thing or two about getting a spanking...
It was just so funny to me that he did what he did. My little advocate, taking a stand for spanked children around the world!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Hahahaha! What a funny kid!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Good for Gage!

HAHA

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Great story. Sounds just like my Gage. He's always trying to boss the other kids at daycare!
Suzanne

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is awesome! I want a little man to walk around reprimending other mother's for me. lol

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Be proud. The message as to no hitting has certainly sunk in with your son - and he has the gumption to speak up!

(Beautiful pictures of him on the golf course.)

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Good for Gage for standing up for what he believes in. =)

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Christy said...

What a cute little guy!

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

Precocious isn't he? Too funny.

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Too funny! Poor lady;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home