Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PGA Bound....

Is pro golf in his future???

I swear, this little guy LOVES the golf course. Now that the weather is better, he plays golf about 3 days a week. My in laws keep him 3 days a week when I go to work, & they live on a golf course. So, 3 days a week, he's out there hitting balls. He loves it.

Baby Gage playing golf...


Gage walks the course...


He doesn't really like his putter...


Heading back to Memaw & Poppa's...


He just loves golf. He's playing it in the living room as I am typing this. Pretty soon, we're going to have to outlaw indoor golf.
:(

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

I love their bare feet.

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!!

 
At 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan loves to play golf in the backyard. Thankfully, she hasn't brought the sport indoors yet :)

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's so cute! And it's great that he has such access to a golf course! Little Elvis recently got a golf club. He likes to bang the TV and sliding glass door with it. He's also tried swinging at the cats, thankfully they are quick!
By the way, I'm having a blog contest, and I think you would have some great stories for it. I'm asking for the funniest thing your child has said. Please enter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home