Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well....I have my OB f/u today.
Gage is going with me.

The appointment of course falls right smack-dab in the middle of naptime...so, naptime had to start an hour earlier today.
How's that workin' out for me?
Per-fect-ly....so far.

We woke up early...played outside for a bit....got coffee at the gas station on our way to the pool (okay, I got coffee).... So, to wear him out to make him go down for a nap earlier, I wore his little butt out at the swimming pool. Granted, I'm very very tired myself, but more importantly---Gage is asleep. We swam, & ran, & played from 8:30 until almost 10. He got tired at the pool & ASKED to go home. That's...never happened at the pool.

So...I gotta get off this computer & get myself ready for today's events.

Peace Out.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger S said...

Good luck. Sending you the best.

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Thinking good thoughts!

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Jenster said...

Yay for a sleeping toddler.

Good luck with your appointment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home