Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, August 10, 2007

STFU.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay...there is a person at work...who just annoys the crap out of me.
Now, I need to be nice, and overlook things maybe...but geeeeeeez, shut the hell up already.

I share an office. So THIS person is in here talking to someone else, not to me. But guess what---he is talking out of his ass. He just needs to shut up.
First of all----I really don't want to hear the birth story of your 14 year old child. Right now---just not a good time for me. But thanks. 2ND point: until you shoot a baby out of yourself, do not even try to speak about the magnitude of pain that one experiences when they have a baby. Now, granted, I would say that I had a mild labor, then got the epidural, had a c-section & for the actual delivery felt absolutely no pain whatsoever. But---there are other women who talk about it & can describe every little detail...etc. To quote the asshole: women don't remember the pain after they have a baby. They remember having the baby, but not the pain. If they remembered the pain, then nobody would have another one.
Now, I agree that over time, the memory of the pain probably fades for most people.
But that does not include ALL women!

So I said, "Some women remember the pain."
He said, "No they don't."

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THIS?
Number of babies I've given birth to: 1.
Number of babies YOU'VE given birth to: 0.
I win, fuck-head.

And by the way, I really don't want to hear about your first wife, your first baby-momma, etc. You have 2 kids by 2 different women...I think you were married to one of them, and neither one of them actually live with you, so I don't want to hear your commentary on parenting either.
Asshole.

14 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe tried hat crap once. Once.
He was tellign one of his buddies about how I was yelling in the delivery room. He *did* preface it with a "Cat's a really tough cookie, it takes a lot of pain for her to yell, but..."
Dude! Our kids were 8lbs 10 oz & 8 lbs 14 oz. I went natural. It frickin HURTS!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Em said...

Some people are just bloody insensitive! Yep hes a fuck-head!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Men can be so stupid. The day I'm having, I might've punched that fucker.

What do you do for your job?

 
At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a man, would say something like that! I think if things were reversed monthly cramps would make them cry like babies...imagine if just one man could give birth. Not a single one would do it again. Ugh! Fuck-head! Definitely!

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go girl.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Kate said...

You must love working with that sensitive genius.

No they don't?!? WTF? How does he know better than you, a woman who has actually given birth?

What a prize.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Sound like an asshole. I am continously amazed by the ignorant things other people say.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I remember every bit of the pain...with all 4 of them. What I would give to have ONE man deliver ONE baby. The world would have a much smaller population.

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

men should not be allowed to ever make comments like that. ever. they never will understand any of and really should just zip it. esp in the company of a woman. what an idiot!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger zirelda said...

I remember the pain. 12 years ago and I still remember the pain. Not going there again.

Da weeb. Let him have a kid and say he can't remember the pain.

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I can't believe he would actually want to argue with a woman about the pain that only a woman would know. I worked with a guy like that once, but I don't think even he would have gone there.

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Maria said...

These people I automatically lump in with the ones who always know exactly how to raise children but in fact, have never done it.

Yup. Asshats. All of them.

 
At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember my pain, buddy. CALL ME.

I hate people like that.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

A few thoughts: you could wing a stapler at his head. When he yipes in pain, tell him that a) real men feel no pain, b) you were checking to see if he was really human, because he seems to have been body-snatched by an alien who's a moron, c) he's too f-ing stupid to remember it hitting him, so in five minutes, he'll just be glad to have a stapler handy.

Or, you could bolt a megaphone to his chair and tell him it's so that you can hear him more clearly--you're having difficulty understanding his words, which must always be so muffled because he's constantly talking out of his ass.

Or, little dots of superglue on his keyboard. Or his mouse. Or his phone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home