Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, July 09, 2007

I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF!

Or, rather, I had it chopped off....

Here's my head...last Friday....


And from the side....


...and it looks cute straight too. (is that terrible for me to say?)
Well, so what. I got my hair cut, and it would be bad if I didn't like it.
I like it a lot, and it takes a lot less time to fix in the morning.
:)

The gal that cuts my hair calls it an "asymmetrical bob."
It's shorter in the back...and then longer in the front.
I think it's fun.
:)
And my Momma likes it too!

12 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

Cute do. And what a pretty girl you are!

 
At 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I love it!

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Monnik said...

cute hair! You're working that 'do. Great choice!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

ooooh i love it!

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That totally works on you! I love it!

 
At 1:05 AM , Blogger Em said...

It looks great!

 
At 5:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I'm so jealous I'm dying to chop by hair off too but I need it to be long for my friend's wedding...NOV is far off!

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger hellomelissa said...

i'm a big fan of stylish short hair! looks great!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

It looks great! Mine is very similar, although there's absolutely no curl to mine. I think the curls make it look cool.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Love it! I wish I could pull off something cute like that

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home