Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, July 09, 2007

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

My baby....on a tricycle.
He's not even TWO.

Now, granted...he's not GREAT at riding it.
I just can't believe that he's not even two, and his feet can reach the pedals.
Maybe it's because I'm so short....but,still!
It's only got 3 wheels, so he may turn the wheel just so, shift his weight, and take a header off the front at any given moment....but he's still getting right back up there to try it again.

He's my fearless little wonder.
:)
Besides....his shirt says it all:
"That's How I Roll." [yeah, he's ghetto-fab like that. watchout.]

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

He's such a cutie! But then I guess you knew that.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's so exciting! And I love the shirt.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

He is so cute

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger S said...

Very cute!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Zakary has those same shoes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home