Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Celebrity Look-alikes???

Okay, so just for fun....
www.myheritage.com will let you upload a picture, and tell you who your celebrity look-alikes are. Kind of fun...unless they tell you look like Donald Trump or something...(thank goodness--that didnt happen!)

Okay, so here's the picture I used:


And here's who it says I favor:

76%
Maria Menounos

(here I am...wishing I looked EXACTLY like her!)

76%
Bipasha Basu


75%
Jessica Alba


...just something that is kind of fun to do!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

In case the opinion of someone you've never met means anything to you...I love that picture of you and while I admit I don't know who Maria Menounos is, I definitely think you're prettier!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home