Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 06, 2006

Heartbreaker!

Mommy is a heartbreaker.
I've broken Gage's heart. (or, I did the other night...)

You see, he wanted to take the clicker/remote control/channel changer & bang it on the wall. (I call it a clicker, which I think I got from Ginger & her family, because everyone else in my family calls it a remote...but what does that have to do with anything, really?)


So, I had to stop him, and there was Daddy with the camera. (pardon me for looking so well put together...with my coffee-stained slippers & all....hey, they are comfy, so don't knock 'em.)

Clearly, I've broken his heart. Look at that face! All because he was told "no" & redirected....


"Mommy, Hoooooooooooooooold me!"


"Mommy, why won't you just pick me up? Why won't you hold me?"

He's such a Mama's boy right now. I love it...but goodness, every now & then, I'd like to be able to use two hands for tasks!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

How funny! We DO call it a clicker in my family...I never really thought about it. Who would have thought that something you experienced back in middle school and high school would stick all this time! :) Glad to know I was "such" an influence! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home