Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, November 03, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGh.

Okay, so recently I saw a movie with Burt Reynolds & Cuba Gooding Jr.

Burt's face lift was sooooooo bad, and the makeup on top of it...Oh man, I could hardly even look at him! There were times when I would totally miss his lines in the movie because I was so freaked out by just looking at him.
So gross.
(for picture...go to www.awfulplasticsurgery.com)


But...then I saw this picture of Joan Rivers, and I think it's an absolute toss up about who looks freakier.


They are both quickly approaching facial-freak-show-hall-of-fame in my book, where they can join Michael Jackson.



And then there's this...

Oh Donatella, where do we begin? Or end?

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

That's by far a more terrifying collection of masks than any displayed for Halloween.

If only I could call you when I wake up screaming from the nightmares those pictures will cause me I would, just so you could hear me scream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home