Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 30, 2006

Let Him Have Steak!

Dad was in town this weekend. On Saturday night, he took Gage & I to Steak & Ale.
Yummy.

We sat right next to a jazz trio who played all night. The music was wonderful, and Gage just sat there & bopped to the beat. He just loves music!

And, he had steak & loved it!




(Okay, in that picture, he was still working on his salad tidbits...but the steak came later, and he yummed it up!)

And then, when we were leaving, I put his monkey-back-pack on him.
Mom got this for us.
It's like a little back-pack for the baby, and his monkey tail is like a leash.
Yes, I just typed that word...a leash.
I used to think it was so awful to see toddlers on leashes...
but...I have to admit this: Gage wants his independence, does not want to stay in a stroller all the time, but lacks the judgement necessary to avoid dangerous situations (curbs, cars, etc.).
So, here we have the monkey-back-pack:

Look--Dad's walking the baby!

Anyway...this little device give Gage some "independence", while giving me some control.
Laugh all you want. It works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home