Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wonderful Jewelry

Okay... so recently I've posted a billion different shoe ideas for Baby Gage.

Now...let's move on to jewelry..not for Baby Gage.
:)

Here are some wonderful jewelry items that I've found...
random, I know.
And, I'm sure there are many, many, many more wonderful things out there that I just haven't stumbled upon.

So for now...here's some stuff that I've found & that I love!

www.clvcatalog.com

"Be Happy for this moment. This moment...is your life."


"Courage is but a leap in the dark"


This one has a quote from Albert Einstein:
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle"


www.redenvelope.com
"Embrace Life"


Sliding locket...


www.uncommongoods.com

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."


"I can resist everything except temptation."


www.theparagon.com
Origami Crane neclace


www.krikawa.com

This is gorgeous. It's called the "Something Blue Locket"...it's $9500.

okay...so those are just a few of the wonderful jewelry items out there.
I'll take one of each please.
:)
(I wish!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home