Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 23, 2006

Broken nails.

Okay, so the other day, as I was pulling the shower curtain closed, I was not paying attention, and I slammed the tip of my right thumb nail into the tile wall. It broke part of my nail way up in my nail bed. Oh, it hurt so bad.

Over the weekend, it gradually got worse & snagged on my sweater this morning.

Then, I got in a water-war with a coworker, and ended up breaking a nail.
(see, we work in the ER, and when you are standing at a computer & not paying attention, you just might get shot in the a$$ with a saline filled syringe. That's what happened to me, so in the process of getting him back, I broke a nail. Damn him!)

Anyway...I chopped off all my nails today.
Short, short, short.
I think people with short nails prefer to call this, "active length".
I say it sucks. I miss my nails already.
Typing with nubbin-nails feels weird.
the good news: they're my real nails & they'll grow back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home