Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 23, 2006

Welcome Aiden & Summer's Baby Shower!

Okay, so Baby Aiden is 1 week old today.
Gage is 13 months old today, but that's not related...

On Sunday, I went to a teeny-tiny-town outside of Corsicana,TX, called Retreat,TX.
If I had more room on my digital camera memory card thing--I would have SSSOOOOOOO taken a picture of the city limit sign.
"Retreat,TX Population 339"
Yes, as in 339 people. Goodness. that's small.

So anyway...
Victoria was there with Baby Aiden, and he looks JUST LIKE my cousin, Shane.

Well...really, this will give you an idea of how BIG my family is. Shane is my 2nd cousin. Aiden is his 1st born. Shane's mom is my cousin, Donna.
Donna has 3 boys: Jeremy, Shane, & Bryce.
Shane & Victoria just had Baby Aiden.
Jeremy & Summer are expecting a girl in December. Names have been narrowed down to Carly or Samantha. I like them both!

So, here are some pics from Summer's Baby Shower:


That's me, Gage, & Summer.
Gage is holding his little Fisher-Price phone. I think he was expecting a call...


Lots & Lots of gifts. And, her sister on the left, just had a baby 8 weeks ago. Can you believe it? How fabulous does she look already?? Way to go!


This is Gage, me, Andi Nicole, & Memma.
Andi Nicole was soooo trying to kiss Gage. At first, Gage was trying to kiss her back, and then...he wasnt into it so much. I told Andi Nicole's mom that she was just a bit too "fast" for Gage.
(really, I think that (1) he knew he was related to her, so the relationship would go nowhere, and (2) he'd already gotten a taste for college-girls...)


Aunt Loraine, Nicole, & Baby Lane


My cousin, LeighAnn, Aunt Pat who is holding Baby Aiden, and Aunt Wanda


My cousin, Christy, Andi Nicole, & Paula.
Christy is my 2nd cousin, and Paula's daughter, and Andi Nicole's aunt.
Paula is my cousin, Christy's mom, and Andi Nicole's grandma.
Andi Nicole is my 3rd cousin.
How big is the family???? HUGE!

...and we wouldnt have it any other way.
I have 3rd cousins. That's wild!!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home