Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 23, 2006

Friday: Gage Goes to College.

Okay, last Friday, I had Gage with me all day. Had the day off from work. Had to get my student ID for school...needed to get some work done at the library. Wasnt too sure if my 13 month old would go for it or not.

Turns out, he LOVES college! Hates the library, but seems to love college girls.

His vocabulary at this point is very limited, but he can certainly communicate with hand gestures (dont be dirty) and noises.
The repetitive "uhhh-uhhh-uhhh" with outstretched arms, and the rapid opening & closing of his little hand lets me know that he WANTS something. And he wants it NOW.

What does this have to do with Friday @ the University?
Well...when pretty girls were anywhere remotely close to Gage, he was practically leaning out of the stroller & signing to MomMom that he wanted them.
When they would come closer & lean down to talk to him, or squat down on his level, he would tuck his chin down, look up with his little flirty-bashful eyes, and throw his arm up, and say, "Hi" (one of his few decipherable words).
Yes, my son is a total chick-magnet. By the time we left, he had no less than a few hundred girlfriends.

He is somewhat of a dude-magnet too. (Is there such a term??)
Anyway...as I was heading back to the car, I overheard one college kid tell another college kid that I was a "total MILF."
For those who don't know what a MILF is, it's a "Mom I'd Like To F---."
Now, if I didnt have Gage with me, would I have even gotten a second glance?
And how is it somehow okay for him to say he'd like to "F---" me because I am a mom...but if I were walking without Gage, would he have ever said to his buddy, "Hey, I'd like to F--- her." Surely the boy would never say that to ME.
And, maybe this is guy talk whether the girl is a mom or not, and I just dont ever hear it because I lack a penis.
And, I am not saying that all Men/Males/Boys/Guys talk this way.
...or maybe they do. How the hell would I know?

Anyway...Gage needs a sweatshirt that reads, "Forget Pre-K, I want to go to College!"
Or...."Forget Pre-K Chicks. Show Me the College Chicks!"
He's such a little flirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home