Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Shooooooooooooooes!



Okay...so I've found some more shoes that I love for my little one!

www.gap.comThese are so cute!


Ugh! These biker boots are so cute, and they are on sale...but sadly, they don't have Gage's size any longer....


www.shoes.com
How cute are these Converse? And---I know that he already has a pair that is VERY similar, but these have Velcro which would be sooooooooo much easier than lacing his shoes...


Hey---I think I have a pair like this...


www.zappos.com

How cute are these teeny-adidas?


Fireman boots! Tee hee heee hehehe.

3 Comments:

At 4:33 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

He's adorable, as always. From his walk, which looks to have been honed during years as a model, I'd say that he's been watching a little too much Project Runway.

The shoes are also cool (men are missing the gene that allows them to call anything "cute," so we say "cool"). Please don't ever show them to Mama.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger RookieMom Whitney said...

Post links for the shoes so we can buy them!

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Whitney---I dont know how to post links.
I'm not super great at all this techno-stuff.

I've had an MP3 player since LAST Christmas...still hadn't figured out how to download songs to it.

I thought I was *pretty spectacular* when I figured out how to get pictures on my blog...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home