Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sweet Feet.

Okay...so I've been looking for some more baby shoes.

Gage's squeaky shoes no longer fit.
His navy Converse tennis shoes no longer fit.
He's got his black Converse, his little Robeez booties (they have no hard sole, so it's hard to call them "shoes" now that he's really walking), and a hideous pair of hiking boots that his father bought for him to wear.

So, you know his Mama's been looking for some shoes to outfit his little feet...
I think I'm going to get another pair of squeaky shoes. I love them.
I saw some cute shoes at Target, so they weren't really expensive or anything...but, the ones that were in his size weren't cute, and the cute ones weren't in his size.

But online...oh, the shopping that can be done online...

www.vincentshoestore.com
I love the following...
The Konrad

Not in red...probably in brown or black.

The James

Not that he really has any occasion to dress up...but I like them.

The Stan

I like the black & white ones.

The Linus

Again, in black or brown.

www.isabooties.com
Okay, so these are all soft-soled as well...but I just love these!

Varsity Stripes


Chocolate Dots


www.frecklefaceboutique.com

The Bowler Bootie


The Leather Loafer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home