Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 30, 2006

Weird Bathroom

Okay...so I know that I've mentioned the weird bathroom to my mom, but I dont think I've really shared it with anyone else.

I've gone back to school to get my Master's...

The building where I attend class has this weird bathroom.
I am only 5 feet tall, and when I sit on the toilet, my knees are higher than my hips. So, it leads me to believe that this bathroom was designed for "little people", or perhaps it used to be an elementary school...????
I dunno....

And then---the stall walls. Again, I'm only 5 feet tall. I can almost see over the stall walls. Other women---can definitely walk in & see over the stall walls.
That's so bizarre to me!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

That is nothing. I remember when we were on a band trip to Houston in high school. Contest was at some highschool. We went to the bathroom and were shocked. The walls of the stalls were brick...and at best they were 4 feet tall. Even sitting you could almost see over the wall. It was crazy. We asked about it...aparently they needed to be able to see in because of potential knife fights and other horrible violence. CRAZY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home