Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 06, 2006

Two Urban Licks

Okay...so, the restaurant where we attempted to dine on Friday night is in Atlanta,GA, and it is called Two Urban Licks, or just "Two".

www.twourbanlicks.com

Here's part of my communication with them today:

All I really wanted was to eat at your restaurant while I was in town for ONE night with my husband. We had reservations for 10pm. It was our anniversary for crying out loud. After waiting 2 hours for a table, we finally left & ate at KFC.

I can't tell you how utterly disappointed I am with your restaurant. More specifically, the service at your restaurant.
We finally left.

I'm sure the food there is great. It sure smelled great. It sure looked great--you know, what I saw on others' plates. I would not really know since I never got to taste any of it myself.

Maybe you will read this, and think "Gee, it doesn't really matter since they are from out of town. It's not like we just lost a repeat customer." Well, I have friends who live in ATL, and I'll tell them that the food couldn't possibly be worth the wait. And, when others ask me where to go in Atlanta, I'll be sure to tell them where the customer service is lacking--Two Urban Licks.

*****************************************************

We all waited for a table for 2 hours.
Screw that.
Part of me was thinking, "we've waited this long, we might as well wait it out", but the other part of me thought, "they have absolutely no respect for my time, why should I give them any more of my time or my money?"

Anyway....that was that.
My 2 piece extra-crispy meal with mashed potatoes, day-glow mac & cheese, with a biscuit & root beer was mighty tasty. Take that Two Urban Licks. I just said that KFC was as good as your food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home