Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Swing of Things...

So, Damon started a new job on Monday...yesterday.

Sunday night, Baby Gage spent the night at Linda's, so yesterday morning was a breeze.

This morning---well, we're getting into the swing of things...



Baby Gage often wakes around 5 or 5:30 in the morning. Usually gets a bottle, and goes right back to sleep.

This morning---Gage woke at 5:45, and was offered a bottle...didnt want it. Had Cheerios for breakfast while Mama got dressed, and then watched The Wiggles. He was sweet, but you could tell he was sleepy... Then, we loaded up & headed out to Rockwall. He was dropped off with Memaw & Papa, and then Mama headed to work.

That's our new morning routine.

Would have been fine, except....I woke up at 3:36 this morning, and was WIDE-AWAKE until 4:15. Well, 4:15 was the last time I looked at the clock.... So, when the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning---I did NOT want to get up!

Time For: Movie Reviews!
"End Game": Loved it. Actiony. It was good.
"Bee Season": Weird. Cant say that I liked or disliked it. It was just weird.

Time For: Random Things About Me!
1. My toenails & fingernails are painted red.
2. I live in Dallas.
3. I have never taken the Dart-Rail.
4. I am a Gemini.
5. I can be superstitious.
6. Total Body Piercings: 5
7. I used to LOVE going shopping for school supplies.
8. I love dill pickles.
9. I like my coffee very sweet.
10. I love tank tops with built-in bras.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home