Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dinner.

So....trying to cook with Baby Gage in the kitchen...what a circus!


You cant open the fridge without Gage making a mad dash across the kitchen floor to explore the contents, and "let all the cool out." (flashbacks to Mema's house when she ALWAYS said that to us kids!)


I've officially lost almost all right to criticize Britney Spears & her parenting. Here's my child....trying to reach the top of the stove...Damon's standing right there cooking---but what do I do? I take a picture.


Stirring the pasta....


Once your baby gets to be this age...it marks the end of EVER having your own drink until they move out of the house. If you get a glass of ice-water...be fully prepared to share.


"Ahhhh...that was good!"---Baby Gage


Gage & Spaghetti...
Well, to my dear husband, I say this: if you are going to feed the baby spaghetti, cut the noodles up first. Gage would get a noodle, put part of it in his mouth, start chewing, start swallowing, and then pull the WHOLE thing back out. I couldnt watch it. It was soooooo gag-a-rific. So, I cut up the noodles. He didnt WANT spaghetti with no sauce, so he ate off Mama & Dadddy's plates during dinner.

And let me make a brief statement about the Gerber suction bowl you see in the picture above. That was great for about...the first 15 minutes. Now, he just pulls as hard as he can until it comes up or the top green rim pops off...Either way---food goes flying. For now, I think we're going to forget the bowls.

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home