Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 07, 2006

"Under a Shady Tree..."

Gage's favorite thing on TV is "Jack's Big Music Show". He loves it!
And sadly, I just scaled back on the tv stations that we get, so I just lost the station (NOGN) that played that show....

Anyway...his favorite song is called "Under a Shady Tree" & it was once on that show. Gage always tries to sing along to it. It's so cute!

I just found a DVD/CD combo of the group (yes, it's a group) that sings the song on www.musicspace.com.


Here are the lyrics...

Under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me,
Lyin' under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me.

Can you feel the breeze blow by?
Can you feel it on your face?
This is our special place.

Under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me,
Lyin' under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me.

And if you want to close your eyes,
And sleep beneath the trees,
You can rest your head on me.

Under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me,
Lyin' under a shady tree; you & me,
Under a shady tree; you & me.


That's all for now!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

I like the "Rollin' Down the Hill" song that they play after a show on Noggin on demand. Yes...I have learned all about these great kid shows having Ava with us all summer...and we have learned that the FREE KIDS video on demand is a great thing when all the kids shows are off for the day! :) I can't wait to have babies of my own!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home