Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 06, 2006

First Black Eye...

Gage got his first black eye yesterday...
He fell on a piece of hard plastic right under his right eye yesterday.
Oh, it broke my heart! It happened while I was at work, so I wasnt there...but it broke my heart when I saw it.





Now, it doesnt look that bad in the pictures. I guess it has something to do with the lighting & flash, because it looks bluer in person.
:(

He was still sleeping when I left for work this morning. So, I havent seen it today. Damon says that the bruising this morning looks "the same, maybe darker".

Gage has been fussy lately & super-drooly. I think he'll be getting some new teeth soon.

Movie Reviews:
"Madea's Family Reunion": sucked. I loved "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". That was funny. "Madea's Family Reunion" was only funny when Madea was on screen. The rest of the story was either sad or stupid (depending on which story line...) Anyway--dont waste your time.

TV...
"The Hills": dont tell me what happened! I still havent seen the last 6 minutes!
Here's what I have to say so far: Heidi & LC---you guys need to take your jobs/internships seriously! WTF? And, LC---please, get rid of Jason. What's that about? He totally ditched you the night of his birthday, and you're like, "Okay...it made me sad, but I'll get over it..." blah, blah, blah. He'll keep treating her like crap b/c she takes it.

"Hell's Kitchen"...wasnt on this week "You Freaking Donkey!"

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home