Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 21, 2006

Today's Compliment...

Today, someone told me that I have "cute feet".

:)

And today, I drove next to a Ford Probe like Melissa's old one. Thought about her & visiting her in STL, and riding around in her Probe. She took me shopping at some place called Frontenac, (sp???) I think was what it was called.

Oh, and once I was there for 4th of July & we watched fireworks at the Arch. It was awesome.

And once, in her old house...it was big & Victorian & had a library with those ladders that are on rollers (love those)---I slipped & fell down her stairs. Oh, and she had a basement. ******CREEEEEEPY!******* And we jumped on her trampoline at night....

Okay...that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home