Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Baby Boom....

So, on my mom's side of the family...there's a baby boom!

Let's see if I can list them all...without forgetting anyone!

Cousin Chad & LeeAnn had Baby Ethan
Cousin Kory & Holly had Baby Nora
Damon & I had Baby Gage
2nd Cousin Leighton & Summer had Baby Avery
2nd Cousin Elisa & husband had Baby Chloe
(Leighton & Elisa are brother & sister, and their
baby girls are just a few days apart...and they all
live out of state, so I cant really remember if Avery
goes with Elisa or Leighton, and the same about Chloe.
I know--I'm terrible! But they are both precious!)
2nd Cousin Andy & Nicole had Baby Andi Nicole
2nd Cousin Clifton & Summer had Baby Garrett
2nd Cousin Kyle & wife had Baby Rush (or maybe it
was his twin, Kevin, that has Baby Rush...again, they
live far away, and I havent kept up too much...I'm
terrible....)
Cousin Karl & Nicole are having Baby Lane
2nd Cousin Shane & Victoria are having Baby Aiden
2nd Cousin Jeremy & Summer are having a baby...& I
find out today if it's a boy or a girl! (Waiting on
an email from Summer!)

So...within the past year, here are the new members of the family:
Ethan
Nora
Gage
Avery
Chloe
Andi
Garrett
Rush

Coming Soon....
Lane
Aiden
..and...Jeremy & Summer's Baby!

On my dad's side...this side is much smaller...
Over the past year & a half...
Audrey
Carly
Gage
...and Steve & Natasha have Audrey's little sister on the way!
I think her name will be Ava.

:)

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

You have alot of people named "Summer" in your family...just something I noticed. :)

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

We had 3 "Summer"s marry into the family. All within about a year and a half of each other.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home