Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

You know what I love?

I love Burt's Bees Products.

I would own a tub or tube of everything they sell if I could afford it.

I love my Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (turned onto this product by Miss Megan herself.)


I love the Marshmallow Vanishing Creme. I had a tiny little tub of this stuff. It's great & smells sooooo good! It's such a light daily moisturizer.


I love the Evening Primrose Overnight Creme. If you have combination skin like me---there are parts of your face that may get dry, but if you put a heavy moisturizer all over your face, then other parts would break out...well, this stuff is great. A little dab in the dry area goes a long way. It's good stuff.


So anyway. If you're looking for something new to try. Here are my opinions on those products.

Face Soap: I've still got to stick with one of the following: Clinique Mild Bar Soap, or Merle Norman's non-soap facial cleansing bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home