Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bath & Body Works.

I cleaned out my drawer at work today.
I have a ton of Bath & Body Work lotion here.
I think I'm B&BW'd out!

My favorite B&BW scent was Lily of the Valley, but it's discontinued.
2nd favorite is Sweet Pea or Cotton Blossom.

Here's what I have bottles of at work:
Lotion...
Sun Ripened Raspberry
Juniper Breeze
White Cherry Blossom
Pear Blossom
Coconut Lime Verbena
oh, and another bottle of White Cherry Blossom.

Antibacterial Hand Lotion...
Cotton Blossom
Moonlight Path

Then...not B&BW lotions...
Suave Naturals Raspberry Lotion
Walgreen's Cocoa Butter Lotion
Te Tao Chinese Rose & Mother of Pearl Lotion (smells SO GOOD!)
Lavender & Vanilla Stress Relief Lotion (hasnt worked yet....)
Arbonne International Herbal Lotion
& finally, Extra High Maintenance Body Lotion, Specially formulated for hard to please skin!

I've got enough lotion at work to last a lifetime!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home