Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Over the weekend....

Okay, I've been busy this week so far....

So, let me recap the weekend...

I paid bills (oh, what fun).

We had to get Baby Gage a new carseat. He's outgrown his carrier at 4 months! His little carrier only accommodates up to 20 pounds & a child who is 26 inches long. Well...like I said, it was time to gear up!

Here's Gage in his last infant carrier ride....


And Memaw & Papa (Damon's mom & stepdad) met us at BabiesRUs to try out carseats...
Here we are at the store, reading up on the carseat we ultimately purchased...

Here's the one we purchased:


What else???

On Sunday, I took Baby Gage over to Pop & Gammy's house to visit.

Pop kept Gage very entertained!
And Gammy had Gage laughing too!


I made cupcakes for Valentine's Day! (Okay...I made them a little early...but whatever!) They are strawberry & yuuuuummmy!


Baby Gage had fun with his Bevo doll! (He always does...) I really think he might already be programmed to be a Little Longhorn.
"And here is my buddy, Bevo."

"Bevo, here's my secret: I think I'm going to be a Longhorn!"

"Now give me kisses!"


...and now, we're in the middle of the week.
I cant believe that it is already Wednesday. ...it's Wednesday, right?

Movie Review: "Lucky Seven" w/ Patrick Dempsey. It's a little romantic comedy...not sure how old it is...anyway, it was cute. Damon watched it with me on Monday night.

Allen's birthday is coming up....this Sunday. So, we'll be going to the par-tay! This will be Gage's first kid's birthday party to attend. I just hope he behaves himself!

Yesterday on my way to work--pulled out an old CD that I hadnt listened to in a while...Macy Gray. And then today--pulled out another old CD...Lord of the Dance. Yes, I have the soundtrack to that, and yes, I enjoy it. Poke fun all you want. I'm beyond caring. I like it, and I drive along just picturing people dancing to the music.
:)

That's about all I know for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home