Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stolen randomness...

Okay, I stole this from Carole's blog...& filled in my own answers...



Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Social Worker
2. Waitress
3. Student Government Secretary (Yes, I got paid!)
4. Tech in a Trauma Unit

Four Things I Hope To Do Before I Die:
1. Dance with my son at his wedding
2. Have a daughter...maybe???
3. Meet my grandchildren
4. Get closer to my sister

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Shag
2. Christmas Vacation
3. A Christmas Story
4. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1st one)

Four Things I Can't Do:
1. pee standing up (well...I could...but what a mess!)
2. speak FLUENT Spanish. (donde esta la biblioteca?)
3. I cant stand Pamela Anderson or Howard Stern.
4. program the tv...or vcr....or anything...electronic.

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Corsicana, TX
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Dallas, TX

Four Things That Attracted Me To My Spouse:
1. he's funny...
2. he's tall...I like tall...
3. he's smart...well, about some things! (everything that I'm not smart about--he's smart about...we complement each other very well!)
4. he's cute!

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Love on the Rocks

Four Things I Say Often
1. "Your Turn. I changed the last one." (w/ regard to diaper changes...)
2. "Are you going to do the dishes, or do I have to do them?" (to Damon)
3. "Mommy loves you!" (to Gage, Eddie, or Dixon)
4. "I love you" (to Gage, Eddie, Dixon, or Damon...or anyone I love, really!)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Egypt
2. Italy
3. France
4. Puerto Rico

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. dill pickles
2. strawberry cake
3. macaroni & cheese (not the box kind w/ powder cheese though)
4. La Madeleine's tomato soup & their tea!!!

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Caribe Hilton in Puerto Rico...barside...sipping frozen drinks while Cabana boys shower me w/ attention.
2. In Austin claiming 50+ million dollars as I hold the winning lottery ticket.
3. Any of the glorious spas in Sedona...getting a massage...mud bath, whatever.
4. Penthouse on top of the new W Hotel in Dallas & being able to say, "I'll take it. Damon, call the movers."

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. Convertible Celica
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee
That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home