Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Gage's 1st Valentine's Day...


It was Gage's 1st Valentine's Day yesterday....

He got lots of candy...even though he cant really eat it yet...(or we wont let him, anyway).

He just tried to eat the box instead. He was probably thinking: "If you guys aren't going to open it for me--I'll just eat my way into the box. I know there's chocolate in there somewhere!"


Anyway...we had a good night...even though we had a rough yesterday!
I went home to a nice candlelit dinner. Yummmmy Yummmy lobster tails with sun dried tomato bread, twice baked potatoes, & fresh asparagus. And for dessert---chocolate cupcakes & candy. And of course, a bouquet of red tulips.

...so, even though he didn't like me very much yesterday...he still loves me!

Gage's Valentine's dinner was....breast milk, zucchini babyfood (just a few bites b/c I dont think he liked it), banana baby food (1/2 a jar), and some mixed grain cereal. Yum. (note the sarcasm).

Gage has slept through the night for 2 nights in a row now. I wake up a much gentler & more contented person when that happens. So far, it's been hit-or-miss w/ the sleeping through the night thing. And, we're going by what our book says--we need to stop going to him in the middle of the night. So, we have gone to bed for the past 2 nights with that mindset--"If he wakes up, we're just going to let him cry it out". Well, he's slept through the night for the past 2 nights, so we havent even had to go through the whole "cry it out" thing.... PLEEEEEASE let it stay this way!

What else?

Oh, I came upon this the other day at home. My husband & son had there shoes together on the living room floor. When I saw it--I just stared for a minute, and then had to take a picture!

Now, Gage doesnt know how to remove his shoes & put them on the floor...so I know that whenever Damon & Gage got home from wherever they'd been--Damon probably took off both of their shoes & put them down. I just thought it was so cute.
:)

I've got to go to the gym today. I didnt go Monday b/c I was soooooooo tired. I didnt go yesterday b/c it was Valentine's Day. I wanted to get home to see my Valentines (Gage & Damon)!

Okay, that's all for now.
Susan's birthday is coming up!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home