Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, February 07, 2015

New Year's Eve....

Oh, to go from year to year....
Going from 2012 to 2013, I had a rough time. I wrote about it here.
Going from 2013 to 2014, I was fine and had fun. I wrote about it here. Oh, no, wait. I didn't write about it. I just posted pictures....Well, that was the year that we went out for a nice dinner with friends and I ordered two entrees. That's right.
:)


Well transitioning from 2014 to 2015 was all about the food yet again.... This time it was a bit more low-key and involved a bit more fire...

...and smoke....

 It's a shame that the flames didn't appear in the pictures because from the kitchen it was said, "Ummm, there are flames out there. Like fire."
 ...some of the bacon wrapped asparagus didn't fare too well when pulled off the grill.

 Completely charred! Yikes!

How about some home-made onion rings? This little dipper yummed them up.

Those are onion rings and dipping sauce she's feeding herself.  She loves anything she can dip.

It was a kid filled night with James and Jess at our house. Low key and fun.
The word of the night, "Dominino!"
;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home