Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, January 16, 2015

Wrapping Gifts...

I love wrapping paper. Love it, love it, love it. In fact, I've been barred from buying it in the past because I had a zillion rolls. I'm not one of those who says, "this year we will use this wrapping paper and all of the gifts will match." Nope. Not for me. I like a zillion different patterns under the tree. A zillion different color combinations and all that jazz.

...and I LOVE wrapping gifts!

But this one is clearly not an example of my finest work. Should I have put it in a box? Probably. But I didn't.... It's not easy wrapping a hippo flashlight.

 Tie a bow on there & call it a day.
....and at this age---we can totally get away with doing things like this:
Hahahahaha!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home