Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chaperone. "Honey, I signed you up."

Chaperone a school field trip?
No, thank you.
"Honey, I signed you up."
Yep, that's what I did. I signed my husband up to chaperone the school field trip to the Arboretum.
"Why can't you do it?"
"Because I'm nursing a baby." That was my rationale....
But Eliette and I did actually go on the trip, and it was hot, and a lot of walking, and CRAZY in the children's part....but so totally worth it. And all the kiddos just loved Miss E!

Some of the pics from the day....


There was some general exploring, and the kids went in groups to the "Bug U" class. Gage said it was fun. During that time, a few of the chaperones, Eliette, and I grabbed lunch. Eliette did a little exploring of her own...

....and then the children's garden. So interactive and cool. In our short allotment of time there, we couldn't have taken it all in. It was too much! So cool. Can't wait to take the kiddos (mainly Gage) back. Eliette's a bit small for the interactive displays....




Oh look, even Mommy kicked off her shoes and gave it a try...

It really was a lot of fun. I'm so glad that we ALL got to do it together, and can't wait to do it again.
:)

At the end of the day, Miss E proved to be quite popular...
Why, yes, there are three boys filling the role of the court jester. Just there for her entertainment. (ha!) {Really, they were all very sweet to her!}



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Kaimi said...

Okay, I am just now putting 2 and 2 together...I didn't realize you were Lainey-Paney! It's so nice to finally put a face to a name! I never even imagined that we were in the same town! So now I can blog stalk you as well. :) Your family is adorable!

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

:)
Well, thx!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home