Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 16, 2014

One.

I cannot believe it has been a year since this sweet little girl was born. It's amazing to think of how quickly the time has flown....

We were in love from the very moment we dreamed of her!
...and one year ago today, we met our daughter.








It is just so hard to believe that a whole year has passed. It's hard to even explain how many ways our lives have changed. She is just such a blessing to us all.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl. We love you!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Is she walking already?!?! I can't believe it's been a year either. I remember being excited when you delivered before me knowing my time was coming. And here we are a year later, with our sweet kids. Happy birthday sweetie, hope you have a wonderful birthday!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Christy said...

WHAT!?! I can't believe she is a year old already! Happy birthday little lady:)

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

A huge congratulations to all.... what a great year!

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love this whole post! And I especially love her cherry outfit!

 
At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I can't believe this year went by so fast. Many blessing for all of you! :)

 
At 2:13 PM , Anonymous misguidedmommy said...

What! No way it's been a year. How does that happen. It feels like I just read about her birth. Shes so precious.

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Happy Birthday!!! {How are our babies this old?! It seems we just started IVF!}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home