Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"He's Not Fat! He's Big Boned!" ....oh, wait...

Yeah, oh wait....that's not true.

Ranger recently went to the vet.
He was described as "portly."
My itty-bitty-shitty-dog (shih tzu) was described as "portly."


This news of course prompted a change. Diet doggie-food.

So, Ranger weighed 14.2 pounds at the vet. He had more than a 10% weight increase in less than a year, and they find that concerning. Hubby's mentioned (several times) that since I've been staying home full time, the dog has gotten fatter.

{Ranger, I don't care what they say; you're still beautiful to me. But, I don't want to be the cause of health concerns for you...so you're getting the diet doggie food. We will still hang out and it will still rock.}

My fat boy:



I love you, fat boy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home